The New York International Latino Film Festival delivers custom corporate group package to entertain employees and top clients.
2012 New York International Latino Film Festival: Red Carpet and Insider Entertainment
The New York International Latino Film Festival is largely recognized as the largest Latino film festival in the U.S. and hosts talent, filmmakers, and industry leaders for one spectacular week in the world’s largest market, New York City. NYILFF’s team works closely with corporate and employee groups to develop not-to-be-missed experiences for key clients.
- Hospitality programs can accommodate from 20 to 100 guests on any given night during the Festival
- Host a reception onsite prior to your film
- Private screenings with special filmmaker introductions and Q&As
- Custom panel discussions delving into the creative process of filmmaking and the stories behind the films
- VIP experiences at red carpet premieres
- Tickets, passes, and invitations to attend premieres, after-parties, lounges, and special events